- Experience in working with Government Departments, Donors, Banks, and Resource organizations, Corporates, Panchayath Raj and NGOs.
- Experienced qualified staff facilitating and implementing programmes.
- Participatory approach and promoting Community based organizations (SHG, CLA,WUG, FPOs VFC….) in our working area.
- Working with vulnerable community in drought prone areas.
- Transparency in financial management.
- Participatory decision making in the organization.
- Executive Committee consists of eminent persons from different walks of life and more than 50% of the members are women.
- Working in multi sectoral activities
- Outreach is recognized as Professional PRA Training Institute.
- Outreach is considered as reputed organization recognized by Government, Corporates and NGOs.
- Empanelled with Karnataka Forest Department, Government of Karnataka
- Empanelled with Karnataka Evaluation Authority, Government of Karnataka
- Empanelled partner of National CSR Hub accredited for thematic and geographic competency and credibility by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- OUTREACH has been listed as one of the implemention agencies for corporate social responsibility, which is available on the website of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The government has prepared a list of sanitized non-governmental organizations (NGOs) .The NGOs listed in the website have been cleared by as many as seven ministries, including the HOME Ministry and the Intelligence Bureau.
See more at:http://taxguru.in/company-law/list-implementation-agencies-corporate-social-responsibility-csr.html#sthash.O3V6HHJX.dpuf)